Hoopla is an online streaming service that provides Black Gold Cooperative Library System cardholders access to music, movies, and downloadable eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Comics.
→ Click here to register or log-in to Hoopla now !
How does Hoopla work?:
- You must have a valid Black Gold Cooperative Library System Library Card.
- Create a new account by entering an email address, password and your library card number.
- Loan periods:
- Movies & TV Shows lend for 2-3 days
- Music lends for 7 days
- eAudiobooks, eBooks, and Comics lend for 21 days
- Hoopla Apps are available through the Apple Store, Google Play and Kindle Fire HDX.
- No late fees.
Need help resetting your PIN?